Go deep into SharePoint 2010 in this 14-hour intensive class! Experience step-by-step how-to training with
Microsoft MVP Sahil Malik hosted by MVP and Regional Director Carl Franklin from
.NET Rocks! and dnrTV.
In this course, Sahil shares plenty of practical insight and tips that you don't
find anywhere else. Sahil shares plenty of helpful productivity tips and nuggets along the way.
Download this sample video (23MB) to get an idea
of the quality of this awesome training material! You must click here
to install the Techsmith Codec in order to watch the video, otherwise you'll get audio only.
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Introduction (13:49)
- 30,000 Foot Overview (42:07)
- Application Management (43:35)
- User Experience (16:00)
- Writing Code Part 1 (1:07:49)
- Writing Code Part 2 (34:41)
- Simple Web Parts (14:01)
- Visual Web Parts (6:35)
- Pages (35:02)
- Putting it All Together (29:13)
- Client Side Technology (49:19)
- ADO.NET Data Services (51:29)
- Custom Data Services (43:30)
- Managing Data (29:02)
- Managing Data: Content Types (17:11)
- Managing Data: Events (19:22)
- Managing Data: List Scalability (35:51)
- Managing Data: Querying (20:07)
- Enterprise Content Management: DocumentIDs and Document Sets (16:44)
- Enterprise Content Management: Metadata Infrastructure (22:13)
- Enterprise Content Management: Record Management (26:27)
- Enterprise Content Management: Content Organizer (7:21)
- Enterprise Content Management: Enterprise Content Types (11:21)
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS) in the SharePoint Designer (26:09)
- BCS in Visual Studio (9:57)
- Workflows in the SharePoint Designer (22:07)
- Workflows in Visual Studio (19:01)
- Business Intelligence (21:14)
- Excel (15:25)
- Performance Point (24:37)
- Security: Claims-Based Authentication (27:13)
- Security: Secure Store Service (11:04)
- Security: The SharePoint Object Model (11:16)
Sahil is a master teacher and Carl Franklin's commentary and questions keep you
engaged in the learning process.
The SharePoint 2010 with Sahil Malik comes on a DVD with WMV Videos created with
Camtasia Screen Recording Software at 1280x1024.
The cost is $495 US plus shipping. Site License Available, which gives you permission
to copy the DVD within a single company or organization.
Order Now Online, or you can
download this order form
pdf file and FAX it to us at 860-447-9612.
Please contact us if you have questions. Thank you!